Wednesday, November 09, 2005

SCURVY!

So a cruise ship headed to Kenya was attacked by pirates the other day. They launched grenades and shot at the boat and, I dunno, did Keith Richards impersonations, but luckily the cruise ship escaped.

I know this could've been a really ugly situation and that pirates are a real threat but... (heh) ... they were pirates. All I can picture is a bunch of guys with peg legs and parrots yelling things like "Shiver me timbers!" and "ARRRG!" and raiding the seafood buffets for lemons. Anyone else find this hilarious?

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Yup, I had the same pictures in my head, and I had a giggle too.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

DIG IN, MATES! ARGAMAFARGAMAFLUGAMA-SELVES!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Jon Stewart blamed it on the Pirates of the Carribean movie. I think it's SpongeBob's fault.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home