Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Titty-tastic!

So Pam Anderson is putting to kids to bed, huh? She's putting the shoes back in the closet. She's.... putting the socks in the sock... drawer.

What I'm trying to say is, Ms. Anderson is reportedly retiring her titties. Call me skeptical but I'm skeptical. For a woman who's put 'em in, taken 'em out, and put 'em back in again, she seems a touch indecisive on this point. (But I'm in love with the quote from her mom. Yes Pammy, your smile is exactly what the boys want to see.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I jumped and screamed when I saw that. I think this proves that there can be too much of a good thing. How does she walk around with those things? Ow.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

As a man, I have to say that ones that big do not appeal to me. After a point, it gets to be an issue of logistics, ya know? How exciting is the idea of being accidentally suffocated or sideswiped due to unamangeable breasts, really?

Don't get me wrong; as my posts regarding mermaids will show, I appreciate "big hooters" as much as the next guy, but there really can be "too much of a good thing."

11:41 AM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Not that her smile is real, either...

But it is nice to know that she's being realistic. Good for her.

Ten bucks says she's getting back together with Tommy Lee. The last time she had them reduced, she had reconciled with him. When she went out with Kid Rock, they got big again.

Not that any of that means anything. I'm just saying.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww, be nice! As the sometimes proud, oft-times rueful possessor of natural ta-ta's of the behemoth size, I can say this: we invest heavily in harnesses of the *best* kind! It's the only thing that keeps me standing upright somedays.

as for the unharnessed close encounters: well, we just flip these babies over my shoulders (or yours) and keep on movin'...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home