Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dayquil and Sudafed, A Love Song

So I just got back from the doc. Apparently my sore throat and stuffy nose and green snot isn't fatal, like I thought. I have a head cold. It's not that I wanted it to be something bad, but I wouldn't have minded if it was something a little cooler. If I'm going to feel this shitty I want to be sick, you know? (In the back of my mind I always hope for something a little hardcore... Something really painful and icky that I alone have the threshold to withstand!) A head cold is so lame. Can't I at least be quarantined? (Psst... I'm not contageous. But if it gets me out of chopping wood this weekend, I am.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Head cold? Dude, that is soooo weak. Let's come up with a better name, shall we? How about "tête rhume?" (That's French for head cold.) Or we could go geek and say "Nasopharyngitis" - Wikipedia tells me that is the scientific name for the common cold. Or you could say it is an "alien viral infestation." So many choices...

5:43 PM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Ooooh, oooh, oooh, I have a Führen Sie Kälte. Because I'm in Germany, ya know.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home