Friday, October 07, 2005

I smell some bullshit

I know I'm supposed to be terrified and stuff, but does anyone else feel a teensy bit suspicious of this new subway bomb warning? Anyone find it a scoodge odd that this comes out immediately following Bush's "We have to do more to support the war!" speech? Obviously I hope it's just a shady political move - better that than getting blowed up - but I can't shake the feeling that this is slightly craplicious.

Hey Fate, if you're up there listening, please don't make me eat my words.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I am with you Ali. Ol' Dubya needs something to boost his most deservedly pathetic ratings right now. Be careful anyway.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my doubts, too. I just don't trust our "gummint". The left hand never knows what the right hand is doing, or if it does, it ignores it. On the other hand, if I lived in New York, I sure wouldn't be too complacent about where I go for the next few days and how I get there...

10:19 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Please doubt. Always doubt. The fact that people have just blindly believed what they've been told is why we're in this mess in the first place.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home