Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Correct me if I'm wrong...

This today from Billy’s best friend Ivan:

“Hey Alisha? Who was the president? Who was in that plane crash? And had to eat all the people?”

Uh… Hmmm…

Granted, I’m not up on things like “history” and “facts” but I’m pretty sure that so far no president has resorted to cannibalism. The sad part of the story? I actually had to think about it for a few seconds. Like, I know that no president has ever eaten anybody (I don’t think) but maybe FDR? Wait - no. FDR did not eat anyone. I don’t think.

Fear for our children.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clinton was the president
Ritchie Valenz was in the plane crash the day the music dies, but perhaps he was thinking of JFK Jr?
and the kids on the soccar team in Alive ate each other in the andes mountains....
moral of the story?
If you are to GREAT to YOUNG little one, you may DIE EARLY...and soccar is currently overrated.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Wait - Clinton ate somebody?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Oh wait - HA! Took me a minute. Good one, Stef.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

"No, Mr. President, you're supposed to KISS the babies..."

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home