Thursday, September 29, 2005

Gawker isn't the only one who thinks I'm cool.

So's I'm getting published, yo. Yes, with much, much (much, much) help from Dan and Matt (and many phone calls from Nadia), I'll soon be featured the Capital-Journal. Hopefully this will be a semi-recurring sort of thing, so feel free to bombard the features editor with praise (once it runs, that is. Although I'm sure she'd appreciate general praise as well.) I feel a little behind the curve since at least one of you (and one of you's husbands) have already gone this route, but I'm exited nonetheless.

I'll let you know when it's coming out. In the meantime, I have to go pass out some food.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Congratulations! So what kind of feature is it gonna be?

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home