Thursday, October 06, 2005

And I will love you... Until forever...

I'm supposed to be busy writing things that pay me money, but I just have to comment on two things:

Tom and Katie's procreation
Jessica and Nick's breakup

Tom and Katie are having a baby. They're both gorgeous people and yet all I can think is, Yick. Is anyone with me? Maybe they're totally in love, whatever, but - yick.

While I might (might) have been heard to exclaim "REALLY?!" a little louder than I'd hoped at the newsstand, I'm not a'tall surprised about Nick and Jessica. I mean, when your wife's father talks about the size of her boobs in a national publication, that's not the kind of fella you want to call family. Plus there's that little rumor about her and Johnny "The Tongue" Knoxville from Dukes of Hazzard... and her and Bam "I Was On Jackass Too!" Margolin... and the fact that Nick gave his number to a little blonde chick at a party who turned out to be a writer for Jane magazine - who, when he had the nerve to deny that he'd hit on her - printed his smarmy text message in said magazine...

I wonder if they're still paying off the wedding.

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Now according to the report I read Nick and Jessica are not separated. But as these things go..the old saying about where there is smoke usually turns out to be true. I was kind of disgusted by the whole Tom and Katie expecting a baby thing too. That whole deal is WRONG.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know that this "baby" did not spring from Tom Cruise's loins - this is really the offspring of an ALIEN! Then again, Tom's from another planet, so maybe it really is his.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

But what the papers aren't reporting is this:

Nick and Jessica are really splitting up because Nick is having an affair with Tom. One night Nick snuck into Tom's room to "surprise him." Unfortunately Tom wasn't home, so he "surprised" Katie instead by mistake.

The rest, as they say, is history.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who found myself hoping that Katie suffers a debilitating case of postpartum depression and decides that Tom is EVIL and tries to kill him?

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home