Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I got nothin'.

I've been trying to figure out what to write but I think I shot my wad yesterday. I've spent the day battling with Sprint for a new phone (sending a letter of complaint to the head muckity-muck works wonders) and unemployment (Regional Manager Brian, upon looking up my file: "It appears that no one has touched this in two months...") and dragging my sweatastic self over to my commercial agent to remind them that yes indeedy, I am commercially viable (apparently it worked because I have an appointment at Saachi & Saachi tomorrow for Crest). I'm trying to decide whether to haul myself down to the gym after having eaten almost half a bag of Swedish Fish or whether I should just sit on my butt and watch House Hunters. I think you know what the answer will be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Can't come back with anything clever. Still trying to clear my head of the bizarre image of you "shooting your wad."

I think I'm scarred for life.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home