Thursday, December 15, 2005

Date up?

I know you're all bemoaning the fact that Nicole was voted America's Next Top Model instead of the similarly monikered but otherwise clearly superior Nik, but I need your help: Title my column!

Assuming the editor likes what she reads, the column will follow Matt and I on our weekly date night. Because Gothamist doesn't allow first person, I'll have to focus less on us and more on whether or not the places make for good dates.

I need a title by tomorrow and I haven't even started writing yet. Ideas, anyone?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Dinner for Two?

Date Night?

Matt and Ali's Excellent Adventures?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

"I Don't Care/Know, Why Don't YOU Decide?"

That is the typical conversation when my hubby and I go out on a date.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Or how about...If I Take You Here Does It Mean I Will Get Lucky Tonight?

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dimestore Dates?

Cheap Date?

Dates on a Dime?

Frugal Food/Fun (because my editor won't pay me!)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I like Missy's idea;

"I Don't Care; Where Do YOU Want To Go?"

Everyone who is half of a couple will know EXACTLY what you are talking about...

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home